Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bicycles


I'm back on my bike again thanks to tracy and russel at bike & bike, the free bike shop downtown in olympia. They helped me to overhaul my headset and put new pedals on my bike. I had a hard time getting the tire on and tore a couple of holes in my tube. It has these really tiny tires, I think they are 700/24s if that means anything to you. I think it means 700cm across and 24cm wide.
Anyhow I rode it partway to work today. Fun city. On the way over I say pidgons and geese coming back north. I guess spring is coming. Today bob is mixing the jenny jenkins and yes please albums, I'm doing a host of errands, returning a paper cutter, checking o nthe price of custom stamps, making web button links for some folks we are distributing. Mailing out orders. RIght now bob is cooking up some cereal while we listen to Democracy Now! amy goodman is god. This is a picture of polka dot dot dot in new zealand. hella cute.
xo ross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home